Troutman wins “County Official of the Year”
Many thanks to Donna Vaughan for providing these photos from 2011 Summer Conference!
- Attendees at the 2011 ICTA Summer Conference posed for this photo at the Williamson County Treasurer’s Office. L to R: Tom Cavanagh (Sangamon), Dan Welch (Champaign), Rick Scheibal (Joe Meyer & Assoc.), Beverly McBride (Wabash), Judy Hastings (Ford), Donna Vaughan (Wayne), Tim Pankau (Piatt), Dan Knox (Jefferson), Ed Yoder (Macon), Carol Stockdale (Johnson), Candy Tomlin (Mason), Debra Page (Shelby), Patti Hahn (Marion), Ronda Gronert (Washington), John Gulley (Franklin), Nancy Clayton (Warren, retired), Bruce Troutman (Williamson). In front is future ICTA President Audrey Gulley.
- Johnson County Treasurer Carol Stockdale and Marion County Treasurer Patti Hahn greet their peers at the 2011 ICTA Summer Conference in Marion, IL.
- Newly-appointed Jefferson County Treasurer Dan Knox and Franklin County Treasurer John Gulley talk at the 2011 ICTA Summer Conference in Marion, IL.
- Candy Tomlin (Mason County) and Nancy Clayton (Warren County, retired) attended the 2011 ICTA Summer Conference in Marion, IL
- Wabash County Treasurer Beverly Mc Bride and Washington County Treasurer Ronda Gronert share a moment at the 2011 ICTA Summer Conference.
Josh Budd speaks to county treasurers at the 2011 IACO Spring Conference.
Peggi Trees Gant from the Illinois Secretary of State's Office gave treasurers a guided tour of the State Capitol Building during the 2011 IACO Spring Conference in Springfield.
Lee County Assessment Officer Wendy Ryerson briefed treasurers on FOIA requests for tax bill data and related litigation.
ICTA lobbyists Louis Giordano (speaking) and Tim Bramlet provided a legislative update at the 2011 Spring Conference.
Marion County Treasurer Patti Hahn receives the Zone I "Treasurer of the Year" award from Williamson County Treasurer Bruce Troutman.
McDonough County Treasurer Angela Graves receives the Zone II "Treasurer of the Year" award from Williamson County Treasurer Bruce Troutman.
Boone County Treasurer Curt Newport receives the Zone IV "Treasurer of the Year" award from Williamson County Treasurer Bruce Troutman.
Christine Johnson honored by Zone IV
State Senator Christine Johnson (R-Shabbona), former Dekalb County Treasurer, is presented with a desk clock from the treasurers of Zone IV. Presentation made by Zone IV Chairman Curt Newport. Photo by Kendall County Treasurer Jill Ferko.
The treasurers of Zone IV honored former DeKalb County Treasurer Christine Johnson on March 30, 2011 in Springfield. They presented her with a desk clock inscribed “for 17 years of wise counsel and tireless service to our organization.” Johnson left the Dekalb County Treasurer’s Office on February 14th, 2011 to become State Senator, representing the 35th Senate District.
Portfolio Manager Mark Polistina explains the trading process during a tour of the Illinois State Treasurer's trading room on March 31, 2011. Curt Newport photo.
Treasurers enjoy dinner at Saputo's Restaurant in Springfield on March 31, 2011. The treasurers were in town for a training session. Curt Newport photo.